eie ESPRIMS is a private licensed School of Engineers created with the major objective of training individuals to succeed in the engineering field. eie ESPRIMS was approved by the Tunisian state in June 2014 (Approval No. 2014-04). eie ESPRIMS has built its teaching project in strong correlation with the world of business. Our engineering school aims to perfectly match its training to the needs of the market and guarantees its students an exceptional employability rate.
eie ESPRIMS is distinguished by:
- Quality of teaching faculty;
- Personalized follow-up of the students;
- Strict admission and evaluation procedures;
- Solid training in direct contact with the needs of companies;
- Pedagogy based on a moral and ethical repository favouring the development of students;
- Involvement in the economic development of Tunisia;
- A network of partner universities for the transfer of know-how and student mobility;
- Dynamic and controlled growth strategy.
Our list of Degree Courses:
Boulevard de l' Environnement
BP 104, Monastir
République 5060, Tunisie.
For more information about our courses please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to reassure students that we take the pandemic outbreak very seriously and the impact it is likely to have on everyone. All our centres are temporarily closed, but teaching continues through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Our priority is the safety of our staff and students, and if at any time we can assist in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.